We have been recently experiencing a high increase in calls from customers and potential customers enquiring about their events due to the COVID 19 situation in the United Kingdom at this moment.
Below we have provided some information and questions we have been asked frequently in the past few days due to the current situation: Coronavirus (COVOID 19).
During this time we will do our best to provide our services with minimal disruption when and where it is safe to do so.
- New Bookings and events after March 2020
As a precautionary measure we have decided to not proceed with any events in April 2020 and won’t be taking any more bookings for March and April at this moment in time. We will update our customers on the situation and follow guidance and advice provided by the Government, W.H.O.
- Rescheduling your event
We understand that this is a difficult time and if you require to change the date or time of your event due to the current situation in the UK we will do our best to accommodate changes of Date, Time and Venue.
If you do change the Date, Time or Location of your event please let us know as early as possible so we can check our availability.
- I need to cancel my booking because of COVID 19
Please contact us with your Booking Reference number to enquire about the cancelation of your upcoming bookings due to COVID 19.
Please note that our Booking Fee is non-refundable for Cancellations.
Extra steps we will be taking:
- Sanitize our Mobile Phones, Tablets and Telephones regularly
- Sanitize Microphones more frequently (after each user)
- Washing hands more frequently than usual (hourly) and using Hand Sanitiser where appropriate.
- Checking advice from Local Authorities, UK Government and The World Health Organisation on a daily basis on a daily basis so we can follow all new advice and advise customers about their upcoming bookings with us.
We are a family run business and we’re doing everything we can to survive during this horrible time as a family. This is a very difficult time for you, us and our friends and others in the Events and Live Entertainment industry and we also understand this is a difficult time for all of you who have had to rearrange wedding days and special occasions.
** Post Updated: 15/03/2020 **